|سهشنبه 23 خردادماه سال 1385
|Generic ID #: d000005
|What is Acetaminophen?
Acetaminophen is used to treat mild to moderate pain associated with:
- Muscular and back aches
- Common cold and flu
- Menstrual cramps
Acetaminophen is used to reduce fever.
|How Do I Use Acetaminophen?
- Take this medicine by mouth.
- Measure the liquid form of this medicine using a measuring spoon or dropper, not a kitchen spoon.
- May be taken on an empty or full stomach.
Measure the liquid form of this medicine using a measuring spoon or dropper, not a kitchen spoon.
Tell your doctor about any side effects that happen to you.
|Rare/Severe Side Effects
Seek immediate medical attention if any of these side effects happen to you.
- Yellow color in your eyes or skin
- Trouble breathing
- Not willing to eat
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Bloody or black tarry stools
- Fever or sore throat
- Feeling sick to your stomach
- Feeling weak or sleepy
- Stomach cramps or stomach pain
- Do take this medicine exactly as your doctor tells you to.
- Do talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns about this medicine.
- Do tell your dentist and pharmacist about all of the medicines you take — prescription, nonprescription, vitamins, minerals, and herbals.
- Do tell your doctor if you have had a reaction to this medicine or any other medicine.
- Do tell your dentist if you drink 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day.
- Do keep this medicine in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do always shake the liquid form of this medicine well before using.
- Do rinse the measuring spoon or dropper after using the liquid form of this medicine.
- Do keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Don't drink alcohol before or after taking this medicine.
- Don't take more than one dose at a time.
- Don't increase the amount of the dose unless directed by your doctor.
- Don't start taking any new medicine (including birth control pills, over-the-counter drugs, herbal products, or nutritional supplements) without first telling your dentist or pharmacist.
- Don't keep this medicine in the bathroom because of the heat and moisture.
- Don't take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or nursing without first talking to your dentist or pharmacist.
Don't keep this medicine in the bathroom because of the