|چهارشنبه 24 خردادماه سال 1385
|Acetaminophen; Hydrocodone Bitartrate
Acetaminophen; Hydrocodone Bitartrate
|Generic ID #: d000070
Acetaminophen; Hydrocodone Bitartrate(a-seat-a-mee'-noe-fen)(hye-droe-koe'-done bye-tar'-trate )
|What is Acetaminophen; Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
Acetaminophen; hydrocodone is used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain.
|How Do I Use Acetaminophen; Hydrocodone Bitartrate?
- Take this medicine by mouth.
- Measure the liquid form of this medicine using a measuring spoon or dropper, not a kitchen spoon.
Take this medicine by mouth.
Tell your doctor about any side effects that happen to you.
|Possible Side Effects
- Feeling dizzy
- Feeling sick to your stomach
- Trouble thinking clearly
- Trouble with bowel movements
- Feeling anxious or scared
|Rare/Severe Side Effects
- Cold skin
- Feeling weak or sleepy
Seek immediate medical attention if any of these side effects happen to you.
- Yellow color in your eyes or skin
- Trouble swallowing
- Trouble breathing
- Feeling lightheaded or fainting
- Dizziness when standing up
- Dizziness when sitting up
Do take extra caution when driving or operating machinery on the days you take this medicine.
- Do take this medicine exactly as your doctor tells you to.
- Do take extra caution when driving or operating machinery on the days you take this medicine.
- Do talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns about this medicine.
- Do tell your doctor if you have had a reaction to this medicine or any other medicine.
- Do be aware that some people become addicted to this medicine.
- Do be aware that you may need to have laboratory tests done while taking this medicine.
- Do keep this medicine in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Do always shake the liquid form of this medicine well before using.
- Do rinse the measuring spoon or dropper after using the liquid form of this medicine.
- Don't drink alcohol before or after taking this medicine.
- Don't use this medicine if you are breast-feeding.
- Don't take more than one dose at a time.
- Don't increase the amount of the dose unless directed by your doctor.
- Don't start taking any new medicine (including birth control pills) without first telling your doctor or pharmacist.
- Don't keep this medicine in the bathroom because of the heat and moisture